Making it easy.
How can our Concierge help you?
Whether you’re a start-up or a multi-national, you can rely on the Business Concierge Service to be your strategic partner. Considering Bermuda as your base for business? We provide facts and resources and once you have made a decision, we help organise the launch process—everything from work permits and staffing to finding the right office space.
We work with clients to meet their specific needs, from first contact to final set-up. Our team will:
- answer questions you have about the jurisdiction and doing business here
- connect you to our network of respected industry and sector partners, including law and accountancy firms, IT specialists, banks, administrators, and other relevant industry professionals
- make direct introductions, via the Bermuda government’s Business Development Unit (BDU), to key representatives of the government, including Finance, Immigration, Registrar of Companies, Customs and the Office of the Tax Commissioner. We guide you through the process for work permits, licences and other necessary documentation
- introduce you to representatives at the Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA) and the Bermuda Regulatory Authority
- make further introductions to essential industry contacts and associations across all sectors to facilitate start-up and build strategic networks
- expedite the establishment of a physical presence by sourcing real-estate providers, technology partners, HR and recruitment specialists
Our Concierge also partners with existing Bermuda companies to help them flourish. We can:
- provide swift access to new businesses via introductions
- trouble-shoot problems which may arise by acting as a direct liaison with relevant government departments and representatives