6 March 2023 - 8 March 2023
The Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA) looks forward to welcoming back leading risk specialists to enjoy engaging thought-leadership sessions, cutting-edge keynote presentations, and C-suite networking opportunities, during the second annual Bermuda Risk Summit 2023.
Click here to view Bermuda Risk Summit agenda.
Interested in sponsoring this event? View sponsorship opportunities here.
For more information please email [email protected] or call 441.292.0632.
AM BEST’S INSURANCE MARKET BRIEFING & NETWORKING RECEPTION – BERMUDA
Tuesday 7 March 2023, 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Please join senior AM Best analytical staff as they discuss a number of key trends and factors impacting the industry, as well as important upcoming revisions to AM Best’s rating criteria for (re)insurers.
We will follow the presentations with Q&A and a Networking Reception.
Topics to include:
- January renewals debrief & expectations for April and June – a look at pricing, capacity allocations & overall risk appetite
- Florida – capacity, pricing, legal reforms and primary and secondary perils all still in play
- Growth of Delegated Underwriting Authority Enterprises – impact & implications for the industry as a whole
- Specialty Fronting Model – recent observations and trends
- Rise of the cyber specialist insurer – armed with capital and ready to fill a void
- Update on AM Best’s approach to Holding Company and Available Capital criteria
Speakers to include:
- Anthony Diodato, Managing Director, Analytics
- Stefan Holzberger, Chief Rating Officer
- Ken Johnson, Managing Director, Analytics
- Mahesh Mistry, Senior Director, Criteria
- Matthew Mosher, President & CEO AM Best Rating Services
- Greg Williams, Senior Director, Analytics
For more information click here.
The Bermuda Risk Summit will be held at the iconic Hamilton Princess & Beach Club situated on the serene Hamilton Harbour. Just a few minutes walk away from colourful Front Street and a jitney ride away from the islands’s sprawling pink sand beaches, enjoy luxury accommodations while discovering why Bermuda is ideal to live, work and play.
Until February 6 at 11:59pm AST, receive Bermuda Risk Summit room rate starting at $359 (plus tax). From February 7, hotel room rates will increase significantly, or be completely sold out, due to limited availability.
(Group rate will be honoured 3 days pre and post, based upon availability)
To book please call the Reservations Department at 1-441-295-3000 or our Global Reservations Centre at 1-800-441-1414. Attendees should identify themselves as being with your group for ease of booking. Alternatively, to reserve your room online book here.
To learn more about the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club’s covid policies, please visit their Guest COVID FAQs page.