Oasis Bermuda Conference & Networking Enabling choice, reducing costs
Apr 26, 2022 @ 9:00 am
26 April 2022
Oasis conference in Bermuda to be held on the 26th of April 2022 at the Royal Bermuda Yacht Club.
This free in-person event is a great opportunity for attendees to meet the Oasis team and its partners from around the globe, and to join insightful discussions led by experts from the re/insurance market.]
The conference will be split into a morning and afternoon session. You are welcome to go to either, but the morning session focuses more on Exposure Management, and the afternoon session’s focus will include Underwriting opportunities using models in Oasis.
During both sessions, you will hear about the performance of the Oasis software, model availability, climate change, and market standards. With more topics to be confirmed.
Morning session: 9am – 12pm
Afternoon session: 2pm – 5pm
You will learn the following:
- Introduction and overview of Oasis – How collaboration is driving choice, innovation, and reduces cost.
- Oasis Technology
- How Oasis software platform leads on performance and its features.
- How Oasis curated open standards for exposure and how the fastest results are developed.
- How Oasis provides consultancy services, supporting engagement with the community.
A view of 9 providers with models available in Oasis.
- CatRisk Solutions
- Impact Forecasting
- JBA Risk Management
- Kat Risk
- Morning session: Collaboration standards and benefits of the IDF (Insurance Development Forum)
- Afternoon session: How underwriters can adjust models to improve risk selection, including examples in Australia
- How to understand climate change with models available in Oasis.
CLICK HERE for more information and to register for the event.
Arrange one-to-one meetings
We will be bringing the following exhibitors with us: ARA, CoreLogic, ERN, Fathom, Impact Forecasting, JBA Risk Management, Kat Risk and Nasdaq (more details on the Oasis website), or email the Oasis Community Manager for more details and to arrange a meeting with the Oasis team, or one of their Partners on the 25th, 26th, or 27th of April
We look forward to meeting you!