Welcome to Bermuda Business Development Agency located at https://www.bda.bm/ (the “Website”). This Website is maintained and operated by the Bermuda Business Development Agency (“BDA”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) tell you the rules for using this Website.
Click on the links below to go straight to more information in each area:
By using our Website you accept these Terms and Conditions
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions of use and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions
We amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check these Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time. These Terms and Conditions were last updated in December 2019.
Proprietary Rights and Links
Copyright in the pages of the Website, all other material available through it and all database rights in the Website (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by the BDA or its licensors and are legally protected under intellectual property laws.
The modification, copying, distribution or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the Website or its Content in any form is prohibited except that you may print or download extracts for your non-commercial, informational and personal use only. All rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
We only permit electronic links to pages of the Website from which these Terms and Conditions can be accessed. You may not provide an electronic link to any other page of this Website or to any other documents hosted on the Website without our consent. We reserve the right to request that you remove an electronic link to the Website at any time and you agree to remove such a link immediately.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes.
You may not do the following in connection with use of the Website:
- Alter, delete or conceal copyright or other notices, even if we let you download, display print or share the Content with others;
- Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Website. The posting of email addresses is not to be construed as, and does not constitute consent to use of them by any seller of services, any compiler of mailing lists, or any other non-authorized use without prior permission from the BDA. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited;
- Post or transmit to or from the Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, indecent or pornographic material or other material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to any civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- Post or transmit and from the Website any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
- Download any file posted by any other user if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website, system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or the BDA, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site or the BDA, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- Send unsolicited e-mail of promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail;
- Frame the contents of any part of the Website within any materials not originated by the BDA.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
Limitations and Exclusions of our Liability
Our Website and its contents are provided for general information purposes only. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this Website. If you wish to find out more about the information in the materials published, please contact us by email.
We are not responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any third parties accessing or using the Website or its contents.
We do not endorse nor are we responsible for the contents of websites operated by others that link to the Website or that are accessible from it.
These Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the laws of Bermuda. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bermuda.
Questions regarding these Terms and Conditions should be directed to email@example.com.